Each monolith is a single cylindrical polymer rod containing an uninterrupted, interconnected network of flow-through channels of a specific pore size.
Medium channel (H) size (permeability)
These channels and the monolith's nonporous surfaces provide fast mass transfer for the high-resolution and fast protein separations. The monolith morphology results in low operating backpressure, allowing the use of higher linear velocities with minimal loss of resolution.
Advantages of High Resolution at Exceptionally High Flow Rates
Fast, Sensitive Protein Separations
- High µL/min operational flow rates available compatible with LC-MS applications
- High throughput and improved productivity
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range of 1 to 14
- Outstanding reproducibility and ruggedness
- High loading capacity
- High speed protein separations
- High sensitivity for LC-MS
- High column-to-column reproducibility
- Superior lifetime
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.