- Cellulose filters are high-quality cellulose and have excellent mechanical strength and retention.
- Glass fiber filters are made of high-purity glass microfiber and used for specialized applications.
All filters are available in packages of 100 Select the Filter Size and Wall Thickness to Suit Your Application
About Dionex ASE Systems
- Dionex ASE 100 Filters for 10mL extraction cells
- Dionex ASE 100/300 Cellulose Filters for 34, 66, or 100mL extraction cells
- Dionex ASE 100/300 Glass Fiber Filters for 34, 66, or 100mL extraction cells
- Dionex ASE 150/350 Cellulose Filters for 1, 5, 10, or 22mL extraction cells
- 27mm Type D28 Dionex ASE 150/350 Glass Fiber Filters for 1, 5, 10, or 22mL extraction cells
- 27mm Type D28 Dionex ASE 200 Glass Fiber Filters for 11, 22, or 33mL extraction cells
Dionex ASE systems reduce sample preparation from hours to minutes by performing automated solvent extraction on solid and semisolid sample matrices. Up to 24 extraction cells with prepared sample is placed in the cell tray of the Dionex ASE system.
Dionex systems improve productivity by using a combination of elevated temperature and pressure to increase the efficiency of the extraction process. The result is faster extraction times with a significant reduction in solvent use when compared to traditional extraction techniques such as Soxhlet or sonication. Other extraction techniques can take up to 48 hours per sample while the Dionex ASE system extractions are typically performed in 12–20 minutes. Solvent consumption is reduced by 50–90% when compared with traditional extraction techniques.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.