Superior Performance When Determining Disparate Ratios of Sodium and Ammonium
Reduce Operating Costs With Lower Eluent Requirements
- Optimized for the determination of disparate concentration ratios of adjacent eluting cations such as sodium and ammonium in diverse sample matrices.
- Determination of short-chained alkylamines and alkanolamines in the presence of lithium, sodium, ammonium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium in complex sample matrices.
- Resolution of sodium and ammonium ratios up to 10,000:1 in less than 20 minutes using an isocratic acid eluent
- Resolution of sodium and ammonium ratios up to 20,000:1 using a gradient methanesulfonic acid (MSA) eluent
- High capacity column for improved sample loadability and peak resolution
- Maximum peak efficiencies at an optimized operating temperature of 40˚C
- Best carboxylate-functionalized column for samples with low pH
- Compatible with organic solvents, excluding alcohols, to enhance analyte solubility, modify column selectivity, and facilitate effective column clean-up
The Dionex IonPac CS16 capillary column provides the same performance as the standard bore and microbore Dionex IonPac CS16 columns because it is packed with the same material. Operating costs are reduced because the capillary system operates at only 1% of the eluent flow rate of the standard bore system, requiring less eluent and producing less waste.Multiple Formats Available for Application Flexibility
- 5x250mm, 2x250mm analytical columns
- 5x50mm, 2x50mm guard columns
- 0.5x250mm capillary columnm, 0.5x50mm capillary guard column
- Longer 250mm columns facilitate higher resolution separations of more complex sample matrices
- Smaller i.d. columns provide higher mass sensitivity, eluent and reagent conservation and lower operating costs.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.