Cartridges use a 16% cross-linked, styrene-based, sulfonic acid resin in the hydrogen form with high selectivity for multivalent cations such as calcium and transition metals.
Solve Tough Application Problems
- Boost sensitivity, lower baselines, and get better separations by removing phenolics, metals, cations, anions, hydrophobic substances, and more
- Achieve reproducible trace-level determinations in concentrated matrices
- Increase the lifetime of your analytical columns
- Use for a wide range of matrices thanks to wide pH stability
- Supports applications with choice of 1cc and 2.5cc formats, as well as syringe barrel format for robotic processing (custom order)
- Leak-free, no-channeling cartridge
- Quick, secure Luer inlet connections
Pretreat 12 Samples Simultaneously
- Ships with a Certificate of Analysis that verifies capacity, performance and cleanliness
- Use the optional Dionex OnGuard Sample Prep Station and OnGuard Sample Pretreatment Cartridges
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.