The Acclaim Trinity P2 stationary phase, based on Nanopolymer Silica Hybrid (NSH) technology, consists of high-purity porous, spherical silica particles, coated with charged nanopolymer particles. The unique surface chemistry includes an inner-pore area of the silica bead modified with a covalently bonded organic layer that provides cation-exchange retention. The outer-pore surface is modified with anion-exchange nano-polymer beads. This chemistry ensures spatial separation of the anion-exchange and cation-exchange regions.
High Selectivity for Counterion Analysis
- Low column bleed; compatible with mass spectrometry (MS) and charged aerosol detection (CAD)
- Hydrolytically stable
- High efficiency
- Available in 3.0μm particle size and 2.1 and 3.0mm diameters, in 50 and 100mm lengths
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim Specialty Columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease-of-use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations