|Catalog Number||Unit Size||Price (USD)||Availability||Quantity|
Online Offer: 742.65
Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads are 4.5-µm superparamagnetic beads covalently coupled with an optimized combination of anti-human CD3 and anti-human CD28 antibodies and intended for ex vivo activation and expansion/proliferation of human regulatory T cells (Tregs).
Benefits of Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads include:
• Easy—activate and expand Tregs without using antigens or antigen-presenting cells
• Efficient—reproducible method and high expansion rate
• Retain Tregs—restimulation with beads after 2 weeks increases the expansion and avoids overgrowth of non-Tregs
• Functional—expanded Tregs retain their phenotype and suppressive function
Simple and fast procedure
The Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads offer a simple method for the activation and expansion of Tregs. Pre-isolated Tregs are activated by adding the beads and human recombinant IL-2 (rIL-2) to the cell culture. Optimal expansion is performed when appropriate T-cell medium is used, such as CTS OpTmizer T Cell Expansion SFM.
Activation of human Tregs
Short time activation: activation of Tregs with Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads from a few hours to a few days. This procedure does not expand the cells, and proteomics expression/detection and nucleic acid assays can be performed. The cell to bead complexes cannot be used in flow cytometry in this phase.
Long-term activation/expansion: activation of Tregs with Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads for three days to a few weeks to obtain expansion of Tregs. When experiencing reduced expansion or cell shrinking, the Tregs can be restimulated with the Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads. The beads can be removed with a DynaMag magnet and used in cell:cell interaction studies, flow cytometry, proteomics, and nucleic acid-based assays.
Pre-isolate the human Tregs
Pure Tregs are important to obtain a good Treg population, and this can be achieved by cell sorting or pre-isolating the Tregs with our Dynabeads Regulatory CD4+CD25+ T Cell Kit.
Alternative activation products, from mouse to clinic
• For ex vivo activation and expansion of human T cells for cell-based therapy, use the aseptically manufactured CTS Dynabeads CD3/CD28
• For activation of human polyclonal T cells, use Dynabeads Human T-Activator CD3/CD28
• For activation of human antigen-specific T cells, use Dynabeads Human T Activator CD3/CD28/CD137
For activation of mouse T cells, use Dynabeads Mouse T Activator CD3/CD28
Our manufacturing sites are ISO 13485–certified. Bead characteristics and manufacturing conditions help ensure consistency and batch reproducibility, making them an ideal choice for commercial supply. If you are in the process of customizing Dynabeads Human Treg Expander beads in a commercial product or service, or need a larger bulk volume of this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or read more on our Dynabeads OEM page.