CloneChecker™ System is a rapid method for screening recombinant bacterial colonies or liquid cultures of colonies for the presence of target plasmid DNA (1). The CloneChecker™ System:
• Screens bacterial colonies for plasmid DNA and insert of interest prior to purification
• Screens for inserts >200 bp in plasmids up to 15 kb by size comparison to the original vector or a DNA size marker
• Goes from plated colonies through lysis in less than 5 minutes
• Allows for supercoiled, restriction digest, or PCR analysis
• Works with single-copy plasmids starting with a 2-mm bacterial colony
• Includes sufficient reagents for processing 100 bacterial samples by supercoiled analysis (direct size comparison); and 100 samples by restriction endonuclease or PCR analysis
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.