Phadia 250 delivers the first result within 100 minutes from the start time and then processes 60 tests per hour. The instrument is ideal for labs performing up to 350 to 400 tests per day and approximately 2,000 tests per week.
Phadia 250 can be connected to a Laboratory Automation System for fast and reliable transportation of samples. All instruments of the Phadia Laboratory Systems family can be clustered, allowing laboratories to share resources, and thereby ensure that samples are processed as efficiently as possible.
High Productivity and Automations
- Throughput: 370 results in one assay
- Automated processing of ImmunoCAP and EliA assays
- Continuous Random Access
- Onboard Dilutions
- Onboard reagent storage
- Accurate, standardized and reproducible test results
- True quantitative measurements
- Large panel of standardized, high-quality allergens, allergen components and antigens available
- 40µl serum or plasma needed per test, plus dead volume depending on the sample tube
- 28-day storage of calibration curves
- Remote diagnostics
The ImmunoCAP Specific IgE blood test assay portfolio covers a wide range of tests including: grass, weed and tree pollens, microorganisms, mites, cats, dogs and other furred animals, insects, venoms and food allergens. In addition to allergy testing, Phadia 250 allows measurement of autoantibodies of more than 20 autoimmune related diseases using the EliA product line. Highly specific tests are provided to aid in the diagnosis of diseases such as Connective Tissue Diseases (CTD), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Vasculitis and Celiac Disease.
Throughput and Productivity
Phadia systems are all highly automated, requiring minimal hands-on time. Choosing the system with the capacity matching your needs for throughput ensures optimal productivity.
Specialized SoftwarePhadia Information Data Manager (IDM) Software
- Allows 28 days storage of standard curves
- Allows ImmunoCAP and EliA tests in one run
- Allows export of results in several formats for connectivity with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Offers flexible report options
- Offers multilingual support
Phadia LabCommunity provides customers with enhanced support and troubleshooting assistance that reduces system downtime. Features include:
- Remote collection of data needed for service and support activities
- Proactive system health status check
- Automatic reporting of Quality Club results to Phadia