Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent provides the highest transfection efficiencies on the widest variety of cell types for siRNA-mediated gene knockdown experiments. Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX is a proprietary RNAi-specific cationic lipid formulation designed specifically for the delivery of siRNA and miRNA into all cell types.
With Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent you will get:
• Superior transfection efficiency requiring lower RNAi concentrations, leading to more effective gene knockdown with minimal nonspecific effects
• Easy optimization due to minimal cytotoxicity across a 10-fold concentration range of transfection reagent
• Superior transfection efficiencies for miRNA antagonists and mimics
• Compatibility with a broad range of cell types, providing the most versatile approach to all of your gene silencing experiments
• A simple and rapid protocol for consistent and reproducible resultsHigh knockdown in a wide range of cells
Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent transfects a wide range of cell types (see figure). For gene silencing, Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent's high-efficiency transfections lead to the high levels of gene knockdown needed to achieve convincing results.Simple, high-throughput–ready transfections
Simply mix Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent with siRNA, add to your cells, incubate, and measure gene knockdown. The simplicity and speed combined with high transfection efficiency make Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX Transfection Reagent ideal for high-throughput siRNA transfections. Transfection conditions can be easily established for automated or robotic systems used in such applications.
Find an optimized Lipofectamine™ RNAiMAX transfection protocol
for your cell line.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.