An excellent tool for highly predictable and consistent extraction and isolation of nucleic acids from biological samples, following a simple magnetic separation protocol. Please note that this is a stand-alone product containing only Dynabeads™ in a storage buffer. Our products Dynabeads™ SILANE genomic DNA (Cat.no. 370-12D) or Dynabeads™ SILANE viral NA (Cat.no. 370-11D) include the appropriate buffers and protocols you need to extract genomic DNA or viral nucleic acids respectively.
Magnetic particles from alternative suppliers often have a random size range distribution, surface area and binding capacity. This could compromise the reproducibility of your results. With Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE you are ensured a higher sensitivity, capacity and performance.
The small 1 µm Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE have an optimized silica-like surface chemistry and a high specific surface area, providing efficient kinetics and a high sensitivity in nucleic acid capture. Their uniform size and surface area also ensure reproducible results. The product holds reputable Dynal™ high standards with respect to within- and between-lot reproducibility and automation ability.
• Highly predictable binding per mg of beads
• High sensitivity, allowing for a low detection limit
• For isolation of viral DNA⁄RNA, total RNA, genomic DNA, etc.
• Isolates both DNA and RNA
• Quicker than spin columns
• More cost-effective, yet performs to the same level as spin columns
• Automation-friendly (slow sedimentation rate + high magnetic mobility)
• Adjusted to customer requirements on a custom OEM basis
• Isolation of total nucleic acids (DNA⁄RNA)from typical biological samples (e.g. serum⁄plasma, whole blood, etc.)
• Well suited for automated assays.
• Dedicated kits have been developed for isolation of viral nucleic acids and genomic DNA (available separately).
Validation and customization (bead, buffer, protocol or format) can be made available on a custom OEM basis. For further information and price quotes for larger volumes of the silica-like Dynabeads™ MyOne™ SILANE, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.