- Certified to particulate and trace metals levels
- Linerless Tefzel™ ETFE closures provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks, or contaminate your reagents
- Exhibits flexibility, impact resistance and excellent visibility of contents for a wide variety of uses in the lab
- Excellent chemical resistance of almost any lab chemical
- Excellent for storing high purity chemicals
Metals certified to microliter (ppb) levels <0.20Hg, <0.5 Be, <1.0 As, Cd, Pb, <2.0 Sb, Se, <5.0 Ag, Co, Cr, Cu, Mn, Tl, V, <10 Ba, Ni, Zn, <50 Mg, <75 Al, <100 Ca, Fe, K, Na. Each bottle is double bagged under Class 10 laminar flow hoods inside a Class 100 clean room. Excellent for ICP-MS reagent and standard storage. Product includes a certificate of quality that assures the product has been tested and accepted in accordance with specifications.Warranty
: 90 days
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.