The Fast MicroSEQ™ 500 16S rDNA PCR kit utilizes new Fast technology and provides bacterial identifications from colony to results in as little as 5 hours using the Veriti™ 96-well Thermal Cycler. This kit is also compatible with the GeneAmp™ PCR System 9700. The PCR-amplified products that are generated using this kit can be sequenced using the MicroSEQ™ 500 16S rDNA Seqencing Kit. The two kits together permit the amplification and sequencing of 500 base pairs of the 16S rRNA gene. These sequences can then be compared to the MicroSEQ™ ID Analysis Software 16S rDNA 500 Library to obtain an identity match. This kit does not include a protocol or a Quick Reference Card.
• Sequence-based measurement ensures you get reproducible results in under 24 hours.
• Growth requirement-independent measurement enables you to identify bacteria using objective criteria.
• Universal domain-level primers eliminate up-front optimization.
• MicroSEQ™ ID Analysis Software ensures accurate species identification.
• Customizable libraries give you the flexibility to create new libraries and search validated libraries that contain the most frequently encountered organisms.
• Requires minimal training-same work flow as the MicroSEQ™ D2 LSU fungal kit.
The MicroSEQ™ ID System: A Complete, Integrated Solution
Streamlining every step in microbial identification, Applied Biosystems™ MicroSEQ™ System combines the advantages of MicroSEQ™ ID Software with easy PrepMan Ultra sample preparation reagents and protocols, MicroSEQ™ bacterial and fungal application kits, and industry-leading thermal cyclers and sequencing systems. To ensure optimal performance and system-wide integration, we develop and test all components of the system together.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.