Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ EnduraPlate™ plastic consumables offer excellent PCR or qPCR performance in formats developed to meet your experimental needs. All of our plastic consumables are validated with Applied Biosystems™ instruments for optimal fit and performance. With the new EnduraPlate™ reaction plates, there is now a solution for work that requires special handling and an even greater degree of durability for use with multi-instrument experiments.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems™ instruments
• Certified DNA-, RNAse-, and PCR inhibitor-free with in-process sampling tests
• Constructed to ANSI/SBS standard, well suited to high-throughput laboratories and robot handling
• Available in multiple colors for easy organization of laboratory assays
• Excellent mechanical stability and flatness for your complete workflow needs
Use of polypropylene and a high temperature molding process helps prevent DNA, RNA, and enzymes from binding, while polycarbonate provides mechanical stability, flatness, and excellent durability. ANSI/SBS compliant construction combined with mechanical durability during and after thermal cycling makes EnduraPlate™ reaction plates an ideal choice for use with automation/robotics and multi-instrument experiments (e.g., thermal cycler -> real-time thermal cycler -> genetic analyzer).
EnduraPlate™ reaction plates have a thin-wall construction that allows for a snug fit to thermal blocks with excellent heat transfer from thermal block to sample. These plates are optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems™ instruments. Easy-to-read, black well identification text helps to minimize pipetting mistakes and improves sample preparation productivity, while five color choices provide a convenient way to organize your laboratory assays.
Note: An adapter (Cat No. A24820) is required for use of this product with 7300/7500 Real-Time PCR systems.