Cotton 200, UF, is rich in nucleoside content and digested to enhance peptide content. It is processed to provide higher concentrations of vitamins, which can help maintain performance in mammalian and microbial processes.
Cotton 200, UF, is also part of the Peptone Preview Pak which contains:
• Cotton 100, UF—rich in nucleoside content and digested to enhance peptide content. It is processed to provide higher concentrations of vitamins, which can help maintain performance in mammalian and microbial processes.
• Wheat 100, UF—ultra-filtered supplement and good source of glutamine, which makes it ideal for mammalian cell culture applications. It is digested for enhanced peptide content resulting in a low concentration of free amino acids and carbohydrates.
• Soy 100—highly digested soy protein peptone that is high in nucleosides and free amino acid content. It has high concentrations of vitamins and carbohydrates and is recommend for a wide variety of processes.
• Pea 100, UF—ultra-filtered peptone digested to enhance nucleoside and free amino acid content. The high total amino acid content and low carbohydrate content are similar to many high-performance animal origin peptones.
• Yeast 100—designed to enhance the content of vitamins and other key nutritional components found in yeast. It is intended for nutritional supplementation for mammalian, microbial, and insect cell culture.
Peptone Preview Pak supplements are non-GMP prototype products that are not for manufacture use. Larger sizes are available through the Gibco Custom Products Services.
|Product Type:||Dehydrated culture media|
|Storage Requirements:||Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers, 2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|For Use With (Application):||Mammalian Cell Culture|