Conduct separation tasks frugally and successfully with Thermo Scientific™ Heraeus™ Labofuge™ 400 Centrifuges, ideal for processing average samples in routine research, biology and medicine applications. Centrifuges can be used for a range of processes, from high-speed centrifugation in microliter rotors to gentle sedimentation of animal cell cultures in Falcon™-type tubes. They are designed with state-of-the-art technology.
- User-friendly Megacontrol II microprocessor controller
- LED indicators for temperature, speed, RCF, and runtime
- QUICK-RUN function for short spins
- Soft-start/soft-brake function for general centrifugation
- Tapered braking for sensitive samples
- Automatic rotor imbalance cut-out
- Rotor overspeed protection
- Maintenance-free induction drive
Ventilated Labofuge 400:
- Air cooling system reduces operating noise (<58dBA)
Refrigerated Labofuge 400R:
- Efficient, environmentally safe cooling system
- Microprocessor-controlled protection system prevents sample freezing, even at standstill cooling
- Ensures low temperatures (0° to 4°C) even during long runs or at high speeds
- R134a, CFC-free refrigerant
Optional rotors include swinging bucket, fixed-angle, microliter and microplate styles. Certain packages include a rotor. All rotors, plus tube adapters and safety carts, are available separately.
Swinging Bucket Rotor, 4 Buckets and Caps (with 75008370, -375 only); Microplate Rotor (with 75008371 only)
Centrifuge rotor maintenance is critical to the safety of your lab. We offer rotor safety seminars and rotor inspection and safety clinics to ensure the longevity of your investment and the safety of your workplace. If you would like to learn more about hosting a clinic at your facility or taking part in one at one of our facilities, please contact your sales representative for further information.