The ViraPower™ HiPerform™ T-REx™ Gateway™ Expression System includes all the components needed to generate lentivirus, including vector kit, 293FT cell line, and the support kit. This kit combines Invitrogen’s ViraPower™ HiPerform™ Lentiviral, T-REx™ and Gateway™ technologies to facilitate easy recombination-based cloning and lentiviral-based, regulated (Tetracycline-inducible), high-level expression of a target gene in dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells. The pLenti6.3⁄ TO⁄ V5-DEST vector is equipped with two key genetic elements, making it a HiPerform™ vector: the Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element (WPRE) and the central Polypurine Tract (cPPT) sequence from the HIV-1 integrase gene to produce at least 4-fold increase in protein expression compared to vectors lacking these elements.
• Generates replication-incompetent lentivirus for transducing dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells
• Easy recombination-based cloning using Gateway™ technology
• Stable, long-term, tetracycline-regulated expression
• Enhanced protein expression, up to 4-fold or greater, compared to traditional lentiviral expression systems
• WPRE (Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element) from the woodchuck hepatitis virus, increases transgene expression and cPPT (central Polypurine Tract) from the HIV-1 integrase gene, increases the copy number of lentivirus integrating into the host genome, thus increasing viral titer. WPRE and cPPT together produce at least a four-fold increase in protein expression in most cell types, compared to other vectors that do not contain these elements.
• Hybrid promoter consisting of the human cytomegalovirus (CMV) promoter and two tetracycline operator 2 (TetO2) sites for high-level, regulated expression of the target gene
• Blasticidin selection marker for stable selection under control of SV40 promoter
• ViraPower™ HiPerform™ T-Rex™ Gateway™ Vector Kit (Cat # A11144)
• ViraPower™ Bsd Lentiviral Support Kit (Cat # K497000)
• 293FT Cell Line (Cat # R70007)
• Gateway™ LR Clonase™ II Plus Enzyme Mix (Cat # 12538120)
• One Shot™ Stbl3™ Chemically Competent E. coli (Cat # C737303)
• Geneticin™ (Cat # 10131035)
• pENTR™ Gus positive control plasmid
For research use only. Not intended for any therapeutic or diagnostic use.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.