The Ion 520™ & Ion 530™ Kit-OT2 enables accurate and reproducible template preparation and sequencing of up to 400 base-read libraries using the Ion OneTouch™ 2 and the Ion S5™ or Ion S5™ XL Sequencing Systems. The Ion 520 & Ion 530 Kit provides all components needed for template preparation, as well as cartridge-based sequencing reagents, delivering a semi-automated workflow for sequencing of 8 loaded chips with sequencing run traceability.
The Ion 520 & Ion 530 Kit for the Ion OneTouch 2 and Ion S5/Ion S5 XL workflow:
• Provides template preparation and chip loading reagents for up to 400 base-read libraries • Simplifies your research with ready-to-use, disposable reagent cartridges for sequencing • Enables fast and easy sequencing instrument set-up, with less than 15 minutes hands-on time • Leverages the latest advancements in data quality and accuracy • Maximizes flexibility with compatibility for both the Ion 520™ Chip and Ion 530™ Chip
The Ion S5/S5 XL sequencers, along with the Ion OneTouch 2 System, enable reproducible sequencing workflows, with minimal hands-on time. Choose to pair the Ion 520 & Ion 530 Kit with the Ion 520 Chip Kit (up to 5M reads per chip) or Ion 530 Chip kit (up to 20M reads per chip), allowing for flexibility of total throughput. For de novo research applications, add the Ion S5™ Calibration Standard to prepared libraries for greater base-calling accuracy.
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice
For Use With (Equipment):
Ion GeneStudio S5 System, Ion S5™ XL System
Contents & storage
• Ion S5 OT2 Solutions, store at room temperature
• Ion S5 OT2 Supplies, store at room temperature
• Ion 520/530 OT2 Reagents, store at -5°C to -30°C
• Ion 520/530 Loading Reagents-OT2, store at -5°C to -30°C
• Ion S5 Sequencing Solutions, store at room temperature
• Ion S5 Sequencing Reagents, store at -5°C to -30°C