The Ion 550 Kit enables robust and automated template preparation and sequencing of up to 200 base-read libraries using the Ion Chef System and the Ion GeneStudio S5 Plus, Ion GeneStudio S5 Prime or Ion S5 XL sequencing systems.
The Ion 550 Kit contains pre-packaged template and sequencing reagent cartridges with integrated sample tracking, delivering an automated workflow for sequencing of eight loaded chips with complete run traceability.
The Ion 550 Kit, together with the Ion 550 Single Chip Supplemental Kit
, enables the flexibility to prepare one or two loaded chips per Ion Chef run, without loss of templating reagents.
The Ion 550 Chip workflow:
• Provides template preparation and chip loading reagents for up to 200 base–read libraries
• Maximizes flexibility with the ability to load one or two Ion 550 chips per Ion Chef run
• Simplifies your research with ready-to-use, disposable reagent cartridges
• Delivers fast and simple sequencing instrument set-up, with less than 15 minutes hands-on time
• Leverages the latest advancements in data quality and accuracy
The Ion GeneStudio S5 Plus and S5 Prime systems, along with the Ion Chef Instrument, provide reproducible sequencing workflows. Delivering up to 130 million reads in a single run, the Ion 550 Chip empowers rapid exome and transcriptome analysis, as well as high coverage for cell free nucleic acid applications. Combined with Ion AmpliSeq technology and Ion Reporter Software for data interpretation, the Ion 550 Chip workflow provides a cost-effective and comprehensive solution for your inherited disease or oncology research needs.