Expand your in-house PCR capability food protection testing with the QuantStudio 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System (96-well, 0.1mL block)—a versatile, 96-well platform ideal for batch processing one to several hundred samples a day.
- Convenient 96-well Format: minimizes the effort required to perform sample setup while also allowing the use of tube strips.
- Obtain performance and results you can trust – OptiFlex technology and white LED optics enable powerful and sensitive data collection which improves well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument accuracy. Detect differences in target quantity as small as 1.5 – fold in singleplex reactions, and obtain 10 logs of linear dynamic range.
- Save valuable time- Veriflex block technology provides 3 or 6 independent temperature zones for flexibility to run multiple experiments simultaneously. Fast thermal cycling is also available, enabling results in less than 30 minutes.
- Designed for interactivity: sensitive, interactive touch screen provides stand-alone capabilities, PIN-protected user accounts, and dye calibration/RNases P functionality.
- Efficient: facilitates processing of multiple assays in the same run.
- Simple Intuitive Software: enables rapid, straightforward PCR set-up, automatic data interpretation, and traceability of results. Latest in qPCR technology enabling cloud benefits, compatible with RapidFinder™ Analysis v1.0 software or later for running validated SureTect™ PCR Assays, and Thermo Scientific™ RapidFinder™Salmonella Multiplex Assay.
- Maximize bench top space: compact instrument can be configured as standalone or with a computer to fit any laboratory needs.
- Dedicated Service and Support: with our highly experienced scientists and engineers who are devoted to offering rapid response best-in-class support. Extended service and support packages are available. From preventative maintenance to corrective services, from loan instrument to field application specialists, get dedicated, local support from the experts in real-time PCR. Factory Calibrated: minimal calibration recommended (every two years)
Get started quickly: instrument is factory-calibrated for optical and thermal accuracy and delivered in a user-friendly package for quick installation and immediate use.
The QuantStudio 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System is designed for users who need superior performance, maximum dye versatility, and security options in a real-time PCR system that is affordable and easy-to-use, for use of Thermo Scientific food protection assays, or home brew. The optimized design and analysis software is ideal for both first-time and experienced users. When connected to the Cloud, the QuantStudio 5 system provides access to your data wherever and whenever you want. Using proven OptiFlex® technology (featuring 6 decoupled channels and white LED) and featuring six independent Veriflex® temperature zones, the QuantStudio 5 96-well system enables improved data accuracy and sensitivity for a broad range of food protection applications.
The QuantStudio 5 Food Safety System is a real-time PCR system that delivers high-speed cycling with a new, fast ramping Peltier-based thermal cycling block. Coupled with an Optical Fast 96-well plate or 8-well strips and a hot-start DNA polymerase, inclusive of a master mix, environmental master mix and/or SureTect™ PCR Assay the QuantStudio 5 Food Safety System delivers complete runs in as fast as 30 mins, depending on your application.
Pre-calibrated dyes at installation: FAMTM/SYBR® Green, VIC®/JOETM/HEX/TET, ABY/NEDTM/TAMRATM/Cy3®, JUN, ROXTM/Texas Red®, MUSTANG PURPLE, Cy®5/LIZ™, Cy®5.5
Please consult your local representatives for the availability of these products in your country.