The Expi293 GnTI- Expression System Kit is part of the Expi293 platform for rapid, high-yield transient protein expression from mammalian 293 cells. The system kit is centered on engineered Expi293F cells that do not have N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase I (GnTI) activity and therefore lack complex N-glycans. The Expi293F GnTI- cell line was established by the selective knockout of the GnTI gene in parental Expi293F cells. This cell line is a powerful tool for the high-yield expression of homogeneously glycosylated recombinant proteins.
Expi293 GnTI- Expression System Kit features include:
• Homogeneous N-glycosylation of expressed proteins
• Equivalent protein yields to parental Expi293F cells—up to 1 g/L
• Significantly higher protein yields than other HEK293 GnTI- cell line alternatives
• Suspension, high-density culture of Expi293F GnTI- cells in Expi293 Expression Medium
• High-efficiency transient transfection using ExpiFectamine 293 reagent in combination with specialized transfection enhancers
The components included in the Expi293 GnTI- Expression System Kit are: one vial of frozen Expi293F GnTI- cells, 1 L of Expi293 Expression Medium, one ExpiFectamine 293 transfection kit sufficient to transfect 1 L of culture, 100 mL Opti-Plex Complexation Buffer, one PNGase F Glycan Cleavage kit, and the pRABBIT IgG IRES-EmGFP positive control vector. All components of the Expi293 GnTI- Expression System are also available for individual purchase.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.