This ProFlex PCR System package includes a system plus MicroAmp EnduraPlates and MicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films.Proflex PCR System
The ProFlex PCR System combines the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystems instruments with the flexible configuration and control features that adapt to your research needs:
• Interchange the 96-well 0.2-mL block with another block type if your throughput needs change
• Access the system remotely (and conveniently) through a mobile app
• Program the instrument in seconds with a simple-to-use touchscreen interface
• Simulate your old instrument with Thermal Simulation modes
• Optimize your PCR quickly and efficiently with better-than-gradient VeriFlex blocks
For detailed instrument information and specifications, see the ProFlex PCR System
MicroAmp EnduraPlates offer excellent PCR or qPCR performance in formats developed to meet your experimental needs. They are a solution for work that requires special handling and an even greater degree of durability for use with multi-instrument experiments. They are validated for use with Applied Biosystems PCR thermal cyclers for optimal fit and performance.
• Optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems instruments
• Certified DNA-, RNAse-, and PCR inhibitor-free with in-process sampling tests
• Constructed to ANSI/SBS standard, well suited to high-throughput laboratories and robot handling
• Available in multiple colors for easy organization of laboratory assays
• Excellent mechanical stability and flatness for your complete workflow needsMicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films
MicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films create a secure seal across an entire microplate to prevent evaporation and well-to-well contamination.
• Adhesive provides tight seal over wells to prevent leaks and evaporation.
• Easy to apply and remove
• Available as Clear (economical and sticky) or Optical (ready for real-time PCR and non-tacky)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.