This Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC) package includes a thermal cycler plus MicroAmp EnduraPlates (half-skirt) and MicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films.Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC)
For customers seeking to automate their PCR workflow, the Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC) provides the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystems instruments. Now in a small, easy-to-integrate, and compatible format, our Automated Thermal Cycler enables hands-free PCR results.Space-saving design with our smallest thermal cycler footprint
• Flexible modular design helps save space on a robotic deck
• The separate control panel module provides flexibility when integrating on a robotic deck
• Choice of 10-cm, 1-m, and 3-m cables allows flexibility to locate the control module under the thermal cycler, under the deck, or up to 3 meteres away from the unitAutomated lid and cycler features
• The automated lid is compatible with programming for easy, hands-free operation with a liquid handler or plate stacker
• The heated cover slides forward to cover the plate nest, to help ensure thermal contact and eliminate evaporation
• The ATC is compatible with full-skirt or half-skirt plates
For detailed instrument information and specifications, see the Automated Thermal Cycler
MicroAmp EnduraPlates offer excellent PCR or qPCR performance in formats developed to meet your experimental needs. They are a solution for work that requires special handling and an even greater degree of durability for use with multi-instrument experiments. They are validated for use with Applied Biosystems PCR thermal cyclers for optimal fit and performance.
• Optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems instruments
• Certified DNA-, RNAse-, and PCR inhibitor-free with in-process sampling tests
• Constructed to ANSI/SBS standard, well suited to high-throughput laboratories and robot handling
• Available in multiple colors for easy organization of laboratory assays
• Excellent mechanical stability and flatness for your complete workflow needsMicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films
MicroAmp Clear Adhesive Films create a secure seal across an entire microplate to prevent evaporation and well-to-well contamination.
• Adhesive provides tight seal over wells to prevent leaks and evaporation.
• Easy to apply and remove
• Available as Clear (economical and sticky) or Optical (ready for real-time PCR and non-tacky)