Gibco NaOH solutions offer more options for supply security and dual sourcing of the highest volume process liquid in bioprocessing manufacturing. Available in three different grades and two off-the-shelf sizes, these solutions provide outsourcing efficiencies to help reclaim time, space, and other core resources.
Features of Gibco NaOH solutions include:
• 0.1 M, 0.5 M, and 1 M concentrations
• Multi-compendial grade raw materials
• cGMP manufacturing to 21CFR820
• 20 L and 200 L ready-to-use single-use bioprocessing containers
Gibco NaOH solutions provide outsourcing efficiencies for customers manufacturing internally but seeking to partially outsource, as well as for customers with batch sizes that do not justify custom ordering and customers already outsourcing to Thermo Fisher Scientific but seeking additional flexibility. They are produced in the most commonly used concentrations and single-use containers.
Applications of Gibco NaOH solutions
• pH adjustment
• Facility/equipment sanitization
• Chromatography column cleaning, sanitization and storage