The MagMAX Viral/Pathogen II Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit (CE-IVD marked) is for use by qualified and trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in the techniques of magnetic bead purification, either manual or automated, and in vitro diagnostic procedures. The kit is specifically designed to recover viral RNA and DNA from human nasopharyngeal swabs and RNA from saliva specimens utilizing MagMAX magnetic-bead technology for reproducible recovery of high-quality nucleic acid.This product is approved under the In Vitro Diagnostic Regulations (IVDR) in the European Union.
Features of the MVP II kit include:
• Compatible with multiple downstream assays
• Automation-ready protocols designed for KingFisher Flex magnetic particle processor
• Fast procedure allows for 96 samples to be processed in less than 30 minutes
• Flexible protocol accommodates sample volume inputs of 200 or 400 µL of transfer medium
• Elution volume of 50 µLAccess the Instructions for Use approved for your country ›Intended use statement
The MagMAX Viral/Pathogen II Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit is a nucleic acid purification kit based on magnetic bead technology. The kit is intended for the isolation and purification of viral nucleic acids from human nasopharyngeal swabs and viral RNA from saliva specimens, and is suitable for use in molecular detection by qPCR.
The kit is intended for use by qualified and trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in the techniques of magnetic bead purification, either manual or automated, and in vitro diagnostic procedures.Disclaimer
*The 24 months shelf life applies in select countries only and availability is subject to terms and conditions. Please check with your country specific representative for more information
For In-Vitro Diagnostic Use.