KaryoStat+ Genetic Stability Assay Service is a fast and cost-effective alternative to G-banded karyotyping that leverages the array-based CytoScan HT-CMA 96F Assay Kit
. Utilizing 1.5 million probes, Karyostat+ provides high-resolution detection of aberrations down to 1Mb in human primary and stem cells. Our service offers whole-genome coverage for accurate detection of chromosomal aberrations, including aneuploidies, duplications, deletions and unbalanced translocations.
The KaryoStat+ Genetic Stability Assay Service offers:
• Higher resolution—1.5 million probes deliver resolution five times higher than G-banding
• Fast data delivery—turnaround time of three weeks
• Convenient sample prep—assay uses a frozen cell pellet, eliminating need for shipping live cells
• Exceptional support—dedicated project manager for frequent project communication
• Broad cell type compatibility—all non-transformed human cell types accepted
• Additional characterization option—cell ID add-on available (Cat. No. A52986)
How the KaryoStat+ Genetic Stability Assay Service works
• You send a pellet with two million cryopreserved cells to our laboratory for processing.
• We isolate high-quality genomic DNA.
• We quantify the DNA with a Qubit Fluorometer
• We process the genomic DNA on the NIMBUS Target Preparation Instrument
• We load DNA samples into the CytoScan HT-CMA 96F Assay plate
• We perform hybridization, washing, and imaging on the GeneTitan MC Instrument
• We analyze your data using Chromosome Analysis Suite software
. What you get
You will receive a comprehensive report, including a whole-genome view that visually calls out detected chromosomal aberrations in your sample. In addition, you will receive a KaryoView image if aberrations are detected and data file with the full details of the chromosomal aberrations in your submitted sample.