Sold separately, calibration standards and film / filter holders insure the accuracy of your AquaMate 7100 and 8100 Spectrophotometers.
Part number 840-253100 Includes:
Set of 7 glass pieces mounted in metal frames sized to fit standard square cuvette holders.
- Four calibrated neutral density glass standards for checking photometric accuracy at nominal values of 0.3A, 0.5A, 1A and 1.5A◦Standards are calibrated at 440.0n, 465.0nm, 546.1nm, 590.0nm and 635.0nm
- One calibrated standard for checking wavelength accuracy at nominal wavelengths on 400nm, 522nm and 777nm◦The symmetry of the peaks means that tests of wavelength accuracy are independent of the spectral bandwidth (between 1nm and 10nm) of the instrument being tested
- filter for checking stray light in UV-Vis instruments at 220nm
- 1 filter for checking stray light in Vis instruments at 400nm
- Each set of SPECTRONIC Standards is individually tested and certified to be accurate, with values traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or other Primary Standards
- Filters are supplied in a tough plastic storage container
Recalibration service is available from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Recommended recalibration interval is two years.
Part Number AQX1FLTRHDR includes:
Film/Filter holder filters/lenses up to 50 mm long x 80 mm tall x 10 mm thick for Orion™ AquaMate 7100 & 8100 Spectrophotometers