Save on raw materials, reduce scrap, improve yields, and produce higher quality products. The Thermo Scientific™ Beta Plus™ Basis Weight Transmission Sensor provides accurate on-line basis weight measurements for a variety of web gauging processing applications. Beta Plus sensor measurement is based on the absorption of beta particles emitted from the source to determine the basis weight, resulting in best measurement and the best control for your process, whether it's film and sheet extrusion, extrusion coating, nonwovens, roofing, building products, gum calendaring, or vinyl calendaring.
|Applications||Weight Transmission Sensor|
|Description||Beta Plus Basis Weight Transmission Sensor|
|Configuration||Performance Specification Table for each Sensor Configuration on 21Plus! Gauging Platform|
|Catalog Number||Specifications||Unit Size||Description||Price (USD)|
|BETAPLUS1||Each||Beta Plus Basis Weight Transmission Sensor||Request A Quote|
High accuracy beta gauge provides tighter specifications, consistent control, and repeatable results so that you can reduce scrap, save on raw materials, and produce more, higher quality material.
● Extended measurement range.
● True slot source geometry:
−Smaller streak detection
−Higher resolution measurement across the web
−Better overall edge measurement
−Accurate Differential Measurement.
● Quick change windows for lower cost of ownership and ease of maintenance.
● Robust design for extended life.
● Temperature and pressure compensation for higher measurement accuracy.
● High-speed digital electronics for faster data acquisition.
● High efficiency optics for high signal and low noise.
● Low cost of ownership.