- Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity.
- System is suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods.
- Samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2 in. (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel.
- Optional Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction.
- Audible alarm sounds when nitrogen level falls below safe range
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs.
- Secure locking prevents unauthorized entry.
Indexed stainless-steel racks designed for use with 2in. (5cm)Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Cryogenic Boxes (larger racks available for storage of 5.0mL ampules). Also available with or without Liquid Nitrogen Level Monitor (optional, factory-installed monitor can also be purchased separately).
Nalgene Cryogenic Boxes (order separately)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2in. for 1.0 and 1.5mL vials, 100 vials per box, case of 10 (CS509X24)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2in. for 2mL vials, 81 vials per box, case of 40 (CS509X4); case of 20 (CS509X5)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 4in. for 5mL vials, 81 vials per box, each (CS509X10)
- Thermo Scientific™ CryoClaw™ (AY509X18)
- Cups, Suction, 2 replacements for CryoClaw (AY509X19)
- Logbook (LT509X5)
- Level Monitor, customer-installed: CN509X11-70 (100-220V)
- Rack, for 5.0mL vials (does not include boxes) (HR509X32A-70)
- Vials, 1mL, case of 500 (AY509X32)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 1.2mL, case of 500, 1.2 ml (AY509X13)
- Vials, 1.5mL, case of 500 (AY509X33)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 2.0mL, case of 500, 2.0 ml (AY509X12)
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details