- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for light transmission
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make these versatile bottles where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Economical and recyclable; designed for single use
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents
Nalgene LDPE, HDPE, PP and PMP containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided.
Warranty: 90 days. For warranty terms, please contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. † The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.