These plateable cryopreserved human hepatocytes are inducible and suitable for use in experiments monitoring in vitro
enzyme induction. Cells per vial:
The potentials of known clinically relevant enzyme inducers represented by Omeprazole (OMP, a prototypical CYP1A2 enzyme inducer, 100 µM), phenobarbital (PB, a prototypical CYP2B6 inducer, 1000 µM) and rifampicin (RIF, a prototypical CYP3A enzyme inducer, 10 µM) have been assessed to verify that each lot is inducible. Get the Results You Need with GIBCO Hepatocytes
High quality hepatocytes, proper cell morphology, and high levels of induction increase the ability to draw in vitro
correlations and make sound decisions regarding a compound's fate. Experienced technicians and proprietary isolation techniques combined with stringent release specifications ensure you receive the highest quality cryopreserved hepatocytes.
Each lot is tested for:
• Viability ≥ 70%
• Attachment efficiency
• Monolayer formation and integrity
• Confluency >80% on Day 5
• Tested for plating in 96 well format
• Phase I enzyme activities
• Levels of CYP1A2, CYP2B6, and CYP3A4 induction
• Relevant CYP450 polymorphisms Related Links: Learn more about our cryopreserved hepatocytes Learn about our full line of hepatocytes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.