Powerful, Yet Simple
- Simultaneous hydrogen and oxygen isotope ratio determination of all organic compounds and water
- Selected inorganic compounds can also be analyzed, such as nitrates (N and O), phosphates (O) and sulfates (O)
- Both isotope ratios can be determined simultaneously in minutes with just one run, making this approach ideal for high-throughput, doubly labeled water analysis or screening of water resources
- Patented glassy carbon reactor ensures memory-free conversion reactions with no restrictions on compound type
- Referencing of each peak using a reference gas ensures accuracy
- High sensitivity means only small sample amounts are required
- Automated analysis with high sample throughput
The TC/EA analyzer can be connected to any current Thermo Scientific™ IRMS equipped for continuous-flow applications. If hydrogen isotope ratios are to be analyzed, the IRMS must be equipped with an energy filter to suppress 4He+ ions on the DH collector (Thermo Scientific™ MAT 253™, DELTA V Plus™, DELTA V Advantage™ systems). A differential pumping system is required.
Specifications, terms, and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries. Please consult your local sales representative for details.