With best in class sensitivity, unprecedented usability, and exceptional robustness, the TSQ Endura triple quadrupole mass spectrometer delivers exceptional value.
Quantitative Performance and Value
- Ion optics—RF-Lens, ion beam guide with neutral blocker and quadrupole mass filter --combine to reduce noise and increase sensitivity for enhanced quantitative performance
- Ultrafast selected-reaction monitoring (SRM) of 500 SRM/s, with up to 30,000 definable SRMs, enables quantification of more compounds in less time
- Five order of dynamic range increases quantitative confidence
Easy, Robust, and Reliable
- Intuitive drag-and-drop method editor software with application templates simplifies method development and operation
- Thermo Scientific™ EASY-Max NG™ ion source reduces noise, simplifies operation, and improves reliability
- Optional Thermo Scientific™ Ion Max NG™, EASY-Spray NG™ and Nanospray Flex NG™ ion sources provide flexibility
Increased Productivity with Application-Specific Software
- Thermo Scientific™ TraceFinder™ software provides an extensive database of SRM parameters as well as a set of preconfigured, but customizable, report templates for environmental, food safety, clinical research, and forensic toxicology applications
- Thermo Scientific™ LCQUAN™ software is a 21 CFR Part 11-compliant solution for method development, data review, processing, reporting, and data export in drug discovery and development experiments
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Specifications, terms, and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries. Please consult your local sales representative for details.