- Simple, comprehensive analysis of unknown samples.
- Required analytical parameters and results processing details pre-defined in the routine analysis shortcut.
- One click creation of a batch with all samples requiring analysis.
- Automatic Method Choice selects the best analytical parameters set without user intervention
- Multiple analyte curve display, instant base curve calculation, templates for editing and measuring of calibration standards.
- Calibration curve determination using multi-variable regression with additive and multiplicative correction models.
Familiar User Interface
- Comprehensive post-treatment of results is available, including export and Microsoft™ Excel support.
- Integrated Microsoft SQL Server Express relational database stores set up and analyses data.
- Export and import facilities allow calibration standards, methods or grades to be easily transferred from one instrument to another.
- Full network and serial transmission capabilities.
- Common software platform with the WDXRF Thermo Scientific series instrument range.
- Supports the Thermo Scientific SMS system for full automation of the sample analysis.
- Monitoring and maintenance tools maximize the system uptime.
- Measurement Uncertainty and Conformance Probability on unknown samples analysis.
- SCT Manager: The SCT sample status and history give the overview of the analytical capability of the instrument and of each method any time.
- Comprehensive, on-line contextual Help.
- Real, on-line integrated SPC.
- Key to Metals comprehensive steel and nonferrous metals and cross-reference database included.
Supports the Spark option of the Thermo Scientific™ ARL iSpark™ and of the Thermo Scientific™ ARL 4460™ Optical Emission Spectrometer.
Allows complex calculations such as element soluble/insoluble or elements inclusions (number, size and chemical composition) with no additional analysis time.
Options for OXSAS Software
- Charge correction feature allows the calculation of the weight of materials to be added to a furnace to bring an out-of-specification charge within limits.
- SPC-Full: On-line Statistical Process Control, Full Graphical Package Extension.
- ARLcom: Software package for the transmission of results using network and serial communication via Local Area Network to computer applications and printers using TCP/IP or to files.
- Remote Sample Definition: Allows samples registration from an external application which can be located anywhere on the network.
ARL iSpark Optical Emission Spectrometer
ARL 4460 Optical Emission Spectrometer
Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ Fire Assay Analyzer