Invitrogen SureLock Tandem Midi Pre-cut Membranes and Filters, 0.2 μm, nitrocellulose, are high-quality membranes ideal for blotting proteins and nucleic acids. The 0.2 µm pore size is ideal for the transfer of low molecular weight proteins (<20 kDa) and nucleic acids (<300 bp). The dimensions (8.6 x 14 cm) of these nitrocellulose membrane and filter paper sandwiches are ideal for wet-transfer of Invitrogen midi gels using the SureLock Tandem Midi Blot Module
. The 0.2 µm pore size membrane and filter paper sandwiches are conveniently supplied as pack of 20.
• Membrane: 100% pure nitrocellulose
• Filter paper thickness: 0.8 mm
• Re-probe characteristics: yes
• Binding interactions: hydrophobic and electrostatic
• Compatibility: compatible with commonly used transfer conditions and detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, chemiluminescence, fluorescence, and radiolabeling
• Dimensions: 8.6 x 14 cm