Sep 18, 2018
- Sep 18, 2018
Improve your protein research knowledge by joining our 7 Steps of Protein virtual event
The 7 Steps of Protein virtual event is taking place around the world on September 18, 2018.
This virtual event offers both broad and in-depth content, designed to give you the information and insights you need to empower your protein research every step of the way. You will receive firsthand knowledge of the latest technologies, as well as tips and tricks for the protein research application areas on the right:
During the 7 Steps of Protein event you can:
- Attend valuable webinars and poster presentations—by scientists, for scientists!—to gain insights from industry experts on how to optimize your protein biology results
- Chat live with speakers and get your questions answered in real time
- Access a wide selection resources, such as technical handbooks, white papers, how-to-use product videos, and product selection guides
- Receive free Continuing Education (CE) credits for the presentations you attend
- Connect with our technical support scientists via chat to get tips and tricks and troubleshooting help
- Participate in the leaderboard challenges throughout the live event for a chance to win a set of Protein Biology nesting dolls*
Empower your protein research every step of the ways
Chat with industry experts and receive firsthand knowledge
Attend valuable webinars and receive free CE credits
* No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to attendees of 7 Steps of Protein who participated in the event on September 18, 2018 who are located in the US (excluding Puerto Rico), Canada (excluding Quebec), Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and Taiwan and who scored in the top ten on the leader board. Qualifying attendees will receive a set of protein biology nesting dolls. Each winner will receive a protein biology nesting doll set (approx. retail value of $25 USD). One free gift per winner. Winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility prior to receiving their prize. Delivery of the prize will be 3-4 weeks after Sponsor’s receipt of the Affidavit. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. Government Officials may not participate in this promotion. The term Government Official includes anyone who acts in an official capacity for or on behalf of a government entity, department or agency. US federal and state government employees may not participate in this promotion. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.