Practical solutions for epigenetics research
Recent advances in epigenetics are showing major impact of DNA methylation, chromatin structure, and noncoding RNAs (ncRNAs) on gene regulation during development and disease. To meet the needs of scientists working in the epigenetics field, the Thermo Fisher Scientific Research and Development team created the EpiJET product line encompassing reagents for DNA methylation analysis and designed tools for functional gene modulation of epigenetic enzymes and noncoding RNAs.
Our products for DNA methylation analysis enable both 5-methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethycytosine studies. Stand-alone enzymes and DNA controls are also available for DNA methylation research.
Epigenetics product offerings:
- Reduced overall reaction times without compromising reaction efficiency
- Specially formulated, highly stable enzymes and reagents for DNA methylation analyses
Efficient tools for global and locus-specific analysis of 5-methylcytosine
- High efficiency and specificity of bisulfite conversion reaction in combination with column-based purification of converted DNA
- Ready-to-use master mix for easy bisulfite converted DNA sequence analysis by High-Resolution Melting (HRM)
- Specially formulated restriction enzymes for DNA methylation analysis at specific loci
Fast and efficient tools for global and locus-specific analysis of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and 5-methylcytosine.
- 5-hmC and 5-mC analysis and quantification in CCGG sequences
- Efficient enrichment of 5-hmC containing DNA
- Control DNA and control primers provided for system efficiency testing
Highly pure enzymes and genomic DNA for DNA methylation studies
- Fast CpG methyltransferase for in vitro DNA methylation
- Superior quality methylation-dependent restriction enzyme
- Proofreading DNA Polymerase with a proprietary mutation to read through uracils and incorporate dUTP for bisulfite converted DNA by high-fidelity PCR
- Ready-to-use methylated and nonmethylated DNA controls
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.