The ever-changing regulatory environment faced by manufacturers in pharmaceuticals and other regulated industries can cause confusion and doubts about compliance. Instrument systems designed to meet regulatory requirements can relieve the burden for manufacturers. How do they do it?
Watch this webinar to see how two different instrument platforms – FTIR and Microvolume UV-Vis – help labs assure compliance in their processes.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How 21 CFR Part 11 is managed with innovative software controls
- The simplified workflows to create and deploy SOPs
- Why ongoing performance verification tests can give you peace of mind
The Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer (for raw and finished material QA/QC) and the Thermo Scientific NanoDrop One Spectrophotometer (for DNA, RNA, and protein quantification) provide confidence when approaching your next audit.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to enable 21 CFR Part 11 in the lab
- How to use workflows to ensure compliance from each analyst
- How to leverage built-in performance tests to consistently check instruments are fit for purpose
Who Should Attend:
Lab managers in regulated environments (pharma, biopharma)
Complete the form below to watch the webinar.