Bring next-generation sequencing (NGS) in-house today without a large upfront capital investment. The Thermo Fisher Scientific Subscription Services program allows you to start performing NGS on the new Genexus System quickly in your own lab. As the first specimen-to-report turnkey NGS system, the Genexus System has an easy-to-learn workflow that requires no previous NGS experience.
Get up and running with in-house NGS quickly
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Subscription Services program helps organizations better manage risk and complexity by bundling together equipment, service, and consumables into one OPEX payment so you can avoid the hassle of CAPEX approval. The Subscription Services program also offers predictability around long-term equipment and service costs through a complete asset management solution. As your single technical partner, we will work with you to keepall supplied equipment operating optimally throughout the contract period.
- Minimize initial out-of-pocket costs
- Preserve your existing credit lines
- All OPEX and no CAPEX expenditures
- First access to upgrades and future innovation
Please fill out the form below to be contacted with more information about our Subscription Services program and the Genexus System.
* Specimen-to-report workflow will be available after the Genexus Purification System and integrated reporting capabilites are added in 2020.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.