Form submitted successfully. Thank you. Webinars available on demand below.
The Simple, Sensible, Salient & Still Spell-Binding Seven Questions about Laboratory Developed Tests
Mara G. Aspinall
Managing Director, Health Catalysts Group, Professor of Practice, Biomedical Diagnostics, Arizona State University
Challenges of Establishing Laboratory-Developed Tests
Dr. Vijay Singh
Director of Molecular Diagnostics,
For more information, please explore these related resources:
Using molecular panels to help manage infectious disease: update on lab trends and health outcomes
Learn about the different testing methods used by laboratory managers and the advantages of molecular techniques in areas including respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary conditions to improve overall outcomes.
Obtain fast, accurate, and actionable results
We offer a broad portfolio of molecular solutions with tools and expertise to effectively expand your molecular testing options, enabling you to achieve fast, accurate, and actionable results with reduced costs per test for more control over your laboratory, now and into the future.
Maximize the flexibility of your laboratory with our diverse range of molecular solutions:
- Pathogen detection—end-to-end solutions for respiratory, urinary tract, vaginal microbiota, and more
- Pharmacogenomics—flexible, scalable, and qualified solutions for routine testing and more
- COVID-19 testing—accurate, trusted test kits, designed with mutations in mind
- Molecular oncology—easy-to-use instruments, intuitive software, and pre-designed assays
- Analytical validation consulting services are also available to help you save time, cut costs and maintain compliance
Maximum throughput. Ultimate flexibility.
The QuantStudio 12K Flex system offers the highest level of flexibility in our portfolio of PCR instruments and supports the super-high throughput format of OpenArray plates.