Synthesize cDNA directly from cell lysates using SuperScript IV technology
The SuperScript IV CellsDirect cDNA Synthesis Kit is optimized for synthesizing first-strand cDNA directly from a mammalian cell lysate without first isolating the RNA. Lysis and reverse transcription are performed in the same tube, and the resulting first-strand cDNA is ready to use in PCR, qPCR, and cloning.
- Save up to two hours in overall workflow time compared to traditional methods
- Compatible with a wide range of mammalian cell types grown under different treatment conditions
- Single-tube format minimizes reagent loss, sample loss, and handling time
- Up to 30% greater cDNA yields compared to other leading brands
- Proven sensitivity in detecting low abundant targets
For a limited time only, try a sample free^. Request yours today by completing the form below.
^ No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in the US (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada who plan to use the sample within 4 weeks of receipt. Sample requests must be received by December 31, 2020 or until sample supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. Limit three free samples per customer. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.