Allows for simple export of Axiom genotyping array data into long format
The Applied Biosystems Axiom Long Format Export (AxLE) Tool is a companion software application to Axiom Analysis Suite software that enables the export of Axiom array genotyping data into long format for easy comparison to legacy arrays.
- Separate drop-down sections for Template, Input File and Export Settings
- Enhanced Template functionality
- Ability to save specified Input files, export options and selected Export files in on configuration
- Ability to group samples into separate export files
- Templates for Sample Filter and Sample Grouping
- Easy to use software tool
- Helps reduce the need to change existing bioinformatics pipelines
- For use with both Human and Non-human Axiom arrays
- Standardized nomenclature for International Society of Animal Genetics (ISAG)
- Enables alignment with breed associations for trait evaluations
Computer and software requirements
The AxLE Tool requires Axiom Analysis Suite software to be installed prior to use. It is supported by 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 Professional.
The AxLE Tool cannot be used for analyzing data from the Genome-Wide Human SNP Array 6.0 and can only be used for data from Axiom genotyping arrays.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.