Axiom™ MiDAS is an analysis package for automated high-resolution genomic detection of microbial samples, designed for use with data generated from Axiom Microbiome Arrays.
High-resolution genomic identification of archaea, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses in complex microbial samples
Axiom MiDAS performs single-sample analysis of CEL files from Axiom Microbiome Arrays and automatically generates a comprehensive analysis summary in a simple-to-use software package.
Axiom MiDAS—simple, easy, integrated
Simplified workflow for complete analysis
- Complete the microbial detection analysis workflow in a single package: perform plate QC and automatically generate a list of microbial targets present in every sample.
- Use default tables and plots to visualize results, including plate QC results; sample, target, and probe summary tables; plots of target and probe characteristics; and target frequency histogram.
- Directly access external National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) databases for expanded details on identified target.
- Export results in multiple file formats.
Visualize results in Axiom MiDAS Viewer
- View summarized microbial content results that allow intuitive visual comparison of similarities and differences between samples.
- Generate a summary table that provides a list of all samples with the number of targets detected in each sample. Summarized block Family and Condensed Family views detail sample granularity in the Family View.
- Filter the Family tile view with the Condensed Family view to show only families detected in at least one sample and provide a cross-sample view of targets present.
Quickly search for a target of interest
- View Targets window for table formatted results of all targets detected by Axiom MiDAS in each sample.
- Visualize microbe frequency with a histogram of detected targets detailing the percent of samples where each target was identified and plotted at family or species level.
- Export results in .PNG file formats (for plots) and .TXT (for tabular data).
For a complete list and explanation of features, please download the Axiom Microbiome Solution User Guide.
Download the latest version of Axiom MiDAS, version 1.0 (64-bit), and install the software by following the installation instructions found in the Axiom Microbiome Solution User Guide. This version is supported on Microsoft Windows™ 7 (64-bit) Professional (SP 1) and Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Professional. The software cannot be used for analyzing data from Axiom Genotyping Arrays.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.