Do you use syringe filters and EPA vials?
Are you already using these products or are you still thinking about it? Do you create workarounds or do you want solutions?
Do you feel like there’s never enough time in the working day? Reduce your stress with our best-in-class Titan3 syringe filters and our easy-to-use EPA convenience kits.
Eliminate particles and microorganisms from your sample — reliably
Prevent the accumulation of fine particles that can block your chromatography column. Thermo Scientific Titan3 remove interfering materials, fine particles, and microorganisms, providing you with cleaner sample extracts. These high-quality robust sample filtration solutions are available in a variety of syringe filter sizes, membranes, and housings for a wide range of samples and applications.
High quality filtration
- Low extractable membranes and solvent-resistant housing
Titan3 color coded ring
- For easy selection of correct membrane and pore size
High burst pressures
- For enhanced robustness in sample processing
Titan3 syringe filters
High performance syringe filters
- Low extractable membranes and housing
- HPLC performance tested
- Color coding for easy selection of the correct membrane and pore size
- Enhanced Luer Lock inlet which prevents leakage
- Most 30mm devices are provided with a 1mm boro-silicate glass pre-filter This is of benefit for high solids samples with larger size particulates
- Integral ring provides greater strength to the housing preventing leakage and bursting
- 30mm products pressure rated to 120psi
- Packed in reusable rigid transparent color coded containers
If you are performing environmental analysis why not try our EPA convenience kits?
We also highly recommend our Titan3 syringe filters that are suitable for any samples which require the removal of particulates and microorganisms. Thermo Fisher Scientific is the global leader for consumables offering you a wide portfolio of best in class storage vial and storage racks, as well as syringes and syringe filters.
Thermo Scientific EPA Screw Vial Convenience Kits
- Convenience kits save time during sample preparation
- Unassembled convenience kits include shrink-wrapped vials and separately packaged caps and septa in polybags
- Assembled kits include vials with pre-assembled caps and septa
- Recommended for discrete water sampling under EPA 40 CFR 136 “Guidelines for Establishing Test Procedures for the Analysis of Pollutants” and EPA 40 CFR 141 “National Interim Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Control of Trihalomethanes in Drinking Water”
Have a question?
Complete this form to speak to one of our experts.