Is Your Chromatography Data System Still State-of-the-Art?
Thermo Scientific Chromeleon CDS version 6 will soon be out of support along with its compatible operating systems and databases.
Upgrade to the Chromeleon 7 CDS platform for the fastest and simplest way to get a CDS that ensures quick adoption of future market changes and maintains access to your existing Chromeleon 6 CDS data.
Key benefits of Chromeleon 7 CDS
- Industry-leading multi-vendor control – supports over 525 different instrument modules from over 20 manufacturers
- Achieve compliance to the latest regulatory requirements with comprehensive security tools that ensure the highest degree of data integrity and traceability
- Simplified run creation to your SOP requirements, including sequence, methods and reports, with one click eWorkflow procedures
- Quick, accurate peak integration with the Cobra Peak Detection Algorithm and handling of unresolved peaks with SmartPeaks Integration Assistant
- Enhanced integration to SampleManager LIMS, SDMS and LES, Watson LIMS and Biopharma Finder software to manage your complete laboratory workflows
- Modern release strategy to either minimize validation effort or keep up-to-date with the latest innovations and technology changes depending on your business needs
|Multivendor instrument control|
|Expandable from workstation to enterprise environment|
|Comprehensive compliance tools|
|Customizable spreadsheet based reporting|
|SmartTools to increase productivity: eWorkflow procedures, CobraWizard, SmartPeaks and SmartLink|
|Support for mass spectrometry|
|Continuous updating to compliance with latest regulatory requirements|
|Microsoft Windows 10 support|
Upgrade to Chromeleon 7 CDS Now!
Start your upgrade process here. Contact one of our CDS specialists to discover how quickly, easily and cost-effectively you can move to Chromeleon 7 software and take advantage of time-limited promotional rates and offers.