How electrochemistry can improve your wine quality and lab efficiency
Today’s wine production today requires and in-depth understanding of critical quality control factors.
As a Laboratory Manager or Scientist, your role is crucial in maintaining or improving the quality of your wines. Regular checks during production and being able to make quick decisions based on the results is key in achieving this quality – therefore, the accuracy and reliability of the data used to make those decisions is critical. With measurements such as pH, SO2, turbidity, titratable acidity, and DO – having a thorough understanding of the methodology and equipment used will ensure your methods are correct.
We have partnered with wine producers and bottlers for over 50 years to make complex quality measurements routine, reliable and accurate. Sign up for this free email course which is a synthesis of this expertise, providing you with the knowledge needed to improve the accuracy and reliability of your measurements, and protect the quality of your wine.
A free email course
By signing up for this course, you will receive one email weekly with information about:
- Your measurement system: the role of electrodes & how to use them effectively
- Calibration standards: ensure your systems are operating at maximum efficiency
- Meters: the workhorse of your data logging for QC monitoring purposes
- The role of titration in assessing total acidity and manual versus automated methods
- What's next? How to put your electrochemistry knowledge to work to achieve maximum quality