Introducing a combination of next-level spectral flow cytometry technologies that offers a superior level of elegance and empowerment. With Invitrogen instruments and fluorophores together, you can run complex panels and get rich, reproducible results up to 10–100 times faster than with any other technology available.
Multicolor flow cytometry with the Flow Cytometry Panel Builder
With the panel builder tool, you can:
- Create a new immunophenotyping experiment or add antibodies and reagents to an older panel
- Insert antibodies already used in your experiment
- View fluorochrome spectrums to quantify emission spectral overlap
- Export an excel document with your antibody choices or directly order
Bigfoot Cell Sorter
The innovative Invitrogen Bigfoot Spectral Cell sorter is now part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific product family, designed for high performance, flexibility, safety, and scalability to meet laboratory needs today and in the future.
NovaFluor dyes for immunophenotyping
NovaFluor dyes are designed for more resolution with narrow emission spectra and minimal cross-laser excitation. Lower spectral spillover or overlap lessens the need for compensation, decreases spreading error, and increases opportunities to add new markers. This aids in construction of flow cytometry panels with increased resolution while expanding the overall size of panels.
Benefits to incorporating NovaFluor dyes into your spectral flow cytometry experiments include:
- Unique spectral signatures
- Designed with narrow emissions and minimal cross-laser excitation
- Decreased spillovers spread for higher resolution
- Stable dyes that can be stored long term without losing fluorescence as compared to tandem dyes
- Easy to add to existing panels
Brilliant Ultra Violet™, Brilliant Violet™, and Super Bright polymer dyes
- A comprehensive, full menu of Brilliant Ultra Violet™ dyes, Brilliant Violet™ dyes, and Super Bright dyes for numerous extracellular and intracellular targets
- Full use of UV and violet detector channels, excellent performance in high-parameter panels and compatibility with other fluorochromes
- Enhanced brightness and stability with reduced compensation issues, and compatibility with spectral instruments
Fixable viability dyes for spectral flow cytometry
The ability to stain live cells with a viability dye and preserve that staining pattern after fixation is critical for intracellular immunophenotyping. Exclusion of the dead cells from the data allows cleaner separation and identification of cell populations. The Invitrogen LIVE/DEAD Fixable Viability Dyes are fixable viability dyes that help ensure accurate assessment of cell viability in samples after fixation and/or permeabilization.
Flow Cytometry Learning Center
Our free online learning center contains application notes, webinars, video tutorials, and other resources to help you succeed in planning and performing your experiments. Topics particularly relevant to the Bigfoot Cell Sorter include Spectral Flow Cytometry Fundamentals and Panel Design and Multicolor Flow Cytometry.
Flow Cytometry Protocols Handbook
Fluorophore and reagent selection guide for flow cytometry
A handy reference poster featuring the broad range of our dyes and labeling reagents available.
Key features include:
Why are researchers excited about spectral flow cytometry?
Video on how spectral flow cytometry enables researchers to get more information about their cells in a single flow cytometry experiment
Imagine spectral possibilities
Video expresses how much more information you can get from a cell using high parameter/spectral flow cytometry
Brilliant Ultra Violet™ and Brilliant Violet™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Becton, Dickinson and Company or its affiliates, and is used under license.
Not for resale. Super Bright Polymer Dyes are sold under license from Becton, Dickinson and Company.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.