What is included in a web quote?
Generating a quote online utilizes your account pricing and your cart contents to prepare a document that displays an order total, including any applicable tax and handling charges. This document can then be saved or printed for your records, or used in your internal procurement process.
Your quote is your price at the time your cart is created. It has the price and availability and your shipping and handling charges.
While we don’t anticipate a significant number of price changes throughout the year, prices may change at any time without notice, which may render your quote inaccurate. Please contact your account manager with any questions about your pricing.
How do I generate a web quote?
- Sign in to your account. Please note: your account must be activated in order to create a web quote. This is to ensure your account pricing is applied to your order. If you have just registered for an account, it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Add the products to your cart that you want to include in your quote.
- If you have an additional quote (P-, D-, or R-) or promotional code, apply it to your cart.
- Click the ‘Generate web quote’ button, which will create a printable/savable PDF of your web quote.
How do I complete a purchase using my web quote?
Here are a few ways to complete your purchase. You can:
1. Sign in to your account and locate the cart. It will be active at the top of the page or stored in “Shopping Carts” in Your Account
2. Click ‘Begin checkout’ in your cart to finalize your order
3. Transfer control of your cart to your purchaser or procurement department, and allow them to finalize your order.
Please note: Do not enter your self-generated cart ID when you place your order. This may cause delays. Sign in