Clone Collections Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How should I handle clones after shipment?
- What is a “no grow” clone?
- Which clone collection should I pick: Ultimate™ ORF, Full-length human cDNA, or MGC?
- What are some reasons why I should pick a genomic BAC clone for my gene instead of a cDNA clone?
- Which kit do you recommend for purifying BAC plasmid DNA?
Guides and Tools
- Clone Manuals - By making clone manuals available online and no longer shipping them with every order, we are significantly reducing paper usage.
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals , Vector Maps , Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDSs , COAs
Ultimate ORF Clones
- Find/order your Ultimate ORF Clone/Ultimate ORF Clone LITE containing your gene of interest using the Ultimate™ ORF Browser . Simply click on the clone ID hyperlink to retrieve the ORF Card containing dynamically updated information on your specific clone of interest.
- Search for Ultimate™ ORF clones in the ORFanage Collection .
- Find/order your Full-length Clone containing your gene of interest using the CloneRanger™ tool.
- Find/order your GeneStorm® Clone containing your gene of interest using the CloneRanger™ tool. GeneStorm® clones can be found in CloneRanger using the gene sequence in a BLAST search or by searching with the clone ID. GeneStorm® clones are no longer associated with accession numbers.
- Find/order your BAC/PAC clone using the Clone ID
- Find/order BAC/PAC plates using the Plate ID
- Find/order entire collections of BAC/PAC clones
Yeast Deletion Clones
- Search/order your Yeast Deletion clone using the Record Number
- Search/order Yeast Deletion plates using the Plate ID
- Search/order entire Yeast Deletion collections
Yeast GFP Clones
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.