The Applied Biosystems GeneTitan MC Fast Scan Instrument and proven GeneChip array using Axiom 2.0 assay are the first to provide a hands-free, automated solution for genome-wide SNP genotyping and copy number variation analysis in human and agrigenomics.
Features of the GeneTitan MC Fast Scan Instrument include:
• Fast—condenses hands-on processing time to as little as 30 minutes, images an array in less than five minutes, and operates unattended overnight
• Scalable—meets both medium- and high-throughput needs, enables fast time to data, and requires minimal manual intervention
• Flexible—supports genotyping studies on multiple array plate formats
• Accurate—enables high-quality, consistent data by processing multiple samples under identical conditions
• Adaptable—creates flexible workflows and sample registration via GeneChip Command Console Software
The GeneTitan MC Fast Scan Instrument automates array processing from target hybridization to data generation by combining a hybridization oven, fluidics processing, and state-of-the art imaging device into a single bench-top instrument. The imaging device in the instrument uses an external, high-intensity xenon lamp and dual excitation and emission filters to capture images from array plates.
The GeneTitan MC Fast Scan Instrument provides the highest throughput and laboratory productivity per technician by minimizing user intervention and allowing unattended, overnight processing of large numbers of samples in parallel. This unique degree of hands-free automation means your data will be consistently reproducible, your lab will be more productive, and you can spend less time acquiring and managing data and have more time for science.
To learn more about how the GeneTitan MC Fast Scan Instrument can maximize productivity and data reproducibility in your lab, please contact us today.