The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio Absolute Q Digital PCR System combines the power of digital PCR (dPCR) absolute quantification with the simplicity of a qPCR workflow. With a single hands-on step that takes five minutes to complete, dPCR is now easier than ever. The QuantStudio Absolute Q system provides a high quality, consistent, and easy-to-use solution for researchers who want to join the quantification revolution.
Features of the QuantStudio Absolute Q system include:
• Easy and convenient qPCR-like workflow with only five minutes of hands-on time
• Reduced errors and manual inputs with all functions integrated into a single instrument
• Increased productivity with results in as little as 90 minutes
• Reduced downtime with Smart Remote Support; show issues to Technical Support for speedy resolution
• QuantStudio Absolute Q Digital PCR software enables intuitive setup, monitoring, and analysis
- Security, auditing, and e-signature features for 21CFR part 11-compliance support
• Compatible with Absolute Q Liquid Biopsy Digital PCR assays for oncology applications, as well as our portfolio of TaqMan assays for gene expression, genetic variation, gene regulation, and other quantification experimentsEasy and convenient workflow
The QuantStudio Absolute Q system was designed for a simple and powerful dPCR experience. All the necessary steps for dPCR—compartmentalization, thermal cycling, and data acquisition—are integrated into a single instrument. The simple qPCR-like workflow can be completed with under 5 minutes of hands-on time.Accomplish more, faster
The QuantStudio Absolute Q system can complete a run in less than 90 minutes.Results you can trust
Consumable plates with patented microfluidic array technology allow for over 95% of the sample to be analyzed across over 20,000 consistently generated microchambers for optimal quantification of even rare targets.Application versatility
With the ability to multiplex using up to four optical channels, the QuantStudio Absolute Q system enables more targets to be measured per sample, saving time and reagents. The Absolute Q dPCR platform is an ideal solution for any application requiring high sensitivity, precision, and accuracy.More information (including application notes) >QuantStudio Absolute Q assays >Powerful and intuitive software
Absolute Q dPCR software is designed to complement our intuitive workflow to save time and effort. Parameters such as plate format, optical channels, and thermal conditions can be easily modified to start generating data quickly.
The clean and powerful data analysis interface provides a range of options for processing data. Whether visualizing multiplexed data or calculating concentrations across replicates, results can be exported for downstream analysis or compiled into an easy-to-read report in just a few clicks.
Included security, auditing and e-signature software features support compliance with 21CFR part 11 for regulated environments.Peace of mind with Smart service
Minimize downtime with premium service offerings for the QuantStudio Absolute Q Digital PCR System. Smart Remote Support is an immersive collaboration tool that allows customers to quickly and efficiently show issues to Technical Support for resolution, helping reduce instrument downtime compared to on-site repair and helping minimize the need for on-site visits.